Returns and Repairs
Returns & Repairs
WW offers a 30-day money back guarantee on all parts and accessories. If you need to return a product, please be advised of the following policies.
- All items being returned for repair/upgrade/warranty work require a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) which is provided by our Customer Service team toll free at 855‐808‐1888.Returns must be in new condition and within 30 days from original purchase date.
- After you receive your RMA, please fill out the RMA information form and include it with your shipment. Download the form here.
- A restocking fee of 15% will be charged for returns over 30 days.
- No restocking fee will be charged if the return is the result of a WW error.
- Please include in the package, a copy of the original invoice and the RMA number.
- All damage claims due to shipping, must be made directly to the carrier as soon as you receive your shipment.
All repairs must be sent shipping prepaid as COD's will not be accepted. WW strongly suggests that you insure your return as most carriers will only cover up to $100 if no additional insurance is purchased. Please remove all accessories not required for repairing the item such as optics, lasers, flashlights, bipods, etc. If you are having an item installed that you purchased from WW, then the installation is free of charge.
Ship all returns to:
Windham Weaponry, Inc
999 Roosevelt Trail
Windham, ME 04062
Sales Fax number:
If the repair is not covered by Warranty, then you will be called with an estimate of the gunsmithing charges plus return shipping for your approval prior to any work being done. Gunsmithing charges are $65.00/hour (min 1 hour, and billed in 1/4 hour increments)
We do not accept Class III returns or repair without prior notification and appropriate BATFE transfer paperwork.