Customer Service Policies
- Some parts and accessories we sell we recommend you have installed by a qualified gunsmith.If you are purchasing these parts from us we recommend you send the rifle (or just the upper or lower half depending upon which needs the upgrade) to us for installation. We do not charge gunsmithing fees for installation of parts you buy from us. Also, you can be assured your parts are being factory installed and done correctly and safely.
- Any rifle being returned for warranty repair work will be free of charge once the weapon has been evaluated and approved for warranty repair.
- If the repair is not covered under warranty, then you will be called with an estimate of the gunsmithing charges plus return shipping for your approval prior to any work being done. Gunsmithing charges are $65.00/hour (minimum half hour) and billed in 1/4 hour increments.
- Please remove any optics or accessories not required in the repair to avoid damage in shipping before sending us any rifle.
- We will work on repairs to AR15s of other manufacturers provided those firearms use mil spec parts that are interchangeable with those used by Windham Weaponry.
- WW accepts Visa, Master Card and Discover. However, we regret that we are unable to accept international credit cards. The billing address you provide must be the cardholder’s address. That is the address the bank has on record. It is also the address where your credit card billing statements are sent. If you do not accurately provide this information, your order could be delayed in processing.
- We also accept US Postal money orders, Bank money orders, and personal checks. These orders may be held for 10 days to give time for the payment to clear.
- Your credit card will not be charged until your order is shipped.
Returns and Repairs
- WW offers a 30-day money back guarantee on all parts and accessories (from invoice date). If you need to return a product, please be advised of the following policies.
- All items being returned for repair/upgrade/warranty work require a Return Merchandise Authorization number (RMA) which is provided by our Customer Service team toll free at 855‐808‐1888.Returns must be in new condition and within 30 days from original purchase date.
- After you receive your RMA, just write it on the outside of the package.
- A restocking fee of 15% will be charged for returns over 30 days.
- No restocking fee will be charged if the return is the result of a WW error.
- Please include in the package, a copy of the original invoice and the RMA number.
- All damage claims due to shipping, must be made directly to the carrier as soon as you receive your shipment.
- All repairs must be sent shipping prepaid as COD’s will not be accepted. WW strongly suggests that you insure your return as most carriers will only cover up to $100 if no additional insurance is purchased. Please remove all accessories not required for repairing the item such as optics, lasers, flashlights, bipods, etc. If you are having an item installed that you purchased from WW, then the installation is free of charge.
Ship all returns to:
Windham Weaponry, Inc
999 Roosevelt Trail
Windham, ME 04062
Sales Fax number: 207-893-1623
If the repair is not covered by Warranty, then you will be called with an estimate of the gunsmithing charges plus return shipping for your approval prior to any work being done. Gunsmithing charges are $65.00/hour (min 1/2 hour, and billed in 1/4 hour increments aferwards)
We do not accept Class III returns or repair without prior notification and appropriate BATFE transfer paperwork.
- If an order is partially shipped, then the balance of the order will be shipped with free shipping.
- Orders will not be shipped COD.
- Sales Tax will apply to all Maine shipments unless we have a Tax Exempt Certificate on file.
- Free Shipping to all Maine addresses.
- Certain items, such as lower receivers, lower assemblies and rifles will be shipped “Adult Signature Required”.
- In stock orders requesting expedited Next Day, Two Day Std, or Three Day Express must be received no later than 2pm Eastern Time or they will ship the next business day.
- All Non Warranty RMA shipments will be charged $19.50 for return ground shipping which includes Adult Signature Required. For Saturday Deliveries, please call Customer Service.
- Click here to Calculate our Shipping and Handling Rates
Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Windham Weaponry, Inc. (WW) will warranty all firearms manufactured by WW against any and all manufacturers defects in material and workmanship which affect reasonable operation for the lifetime of the firearm to the purchaser. This warranty is transferrable from the original purchaser to a subsequent buyer. Warranty is established by registering online at http://www.windhamweaponry.com or by phone with our Customer Service department at 855-808-1888
- Warranty claims may be made by contacting Customer Service, either in writing or by phone for a Return Authorization number prior to delivering the unloaded firearm to Windham Weaponry, Inc., 999 Roosevelt Trail, Windham, Maine 04062, freight prepaid by the purchaser. Firearms and ammunition must be shipped separately. No COD shipments will be accepted.
- WWI will repair or replace only those parts determined to be defective by the factory. This warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear of any parts or protective finishes.
- The following are specifically excluded from coverage under this warranty and will cause said warranty to become null and void:
- Damage or malfunction resulting from accident, negligence, misuse or unauthorized repair or alteration; barrel obstruction; use of ammunition other than NATO and/or SAAMI specification new production ammunition; use of any hand loaded, reloaded, imported or factory re-manufactured ammunition; failure to provide reasonable and necessary maintenance as described in the Operators Manual accompanying the firearm; rust or corrosion; use of replacement parts other than parts authorized by WWI for use in WWI firearms; any unauthorized repair or any alteration, including of a cosmetic nature, performed on the firearm by an individual, organization, company or entity other than WWI; unreasonable or excessive use of the firearm.
- Any finished products that are not assembled at our facilities, or are assembled using imported or used parts. This includes complete rifle kits, upper receivers, lower receivers, barrel assemblies, etc.
- No implied warranties of any kind are made herein. Limited lifetime warranty does not apply to any accessory items.
- WW assumes no liability for accidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of accidental or consequential damages and therefore this limitation may not apply to you.
Thank you for purchasing a Windham Weaponry rifle. In order to help us better serve you, please fill out the following Warranty Registration form to send it electronically. If you prefer, you can print out the form, fill it out and mail it to us; or call us and give us the information by telephone. Your privacy is important to us and the information you provide on this form will not be shared or sold to anybody outside of Windham Weaponry.
To return the form by US Mail:
Windham Weaponry, Inc.
PO Box 1900
Windham, ME 04062
To provide the information by phone:
Call Sales/Customer Service at 855-808-1888 (toll free).
Online Warranty / Registration: