A Multi-Cal Rifle System “To Go”
Components of the Windham Weaponry MCS Multi-Caliber System have been configured into an easily carried back-pack survival system for those wanting to take it afield, or keep handy for survival scenarios. It includes MCS Upper & Lower components for .223/5.56mm caliber, 9mm and .22LR caliber, as well as emergency gear such as a space blanket, water filtration kit, sewing, fishing and fire starting gear – all packed into a quality, multi-layer, compartmented backpack (shown below both closed, and opened to its several layers).
The Bug-Out Bag System consists of:
- RMCS Lower Receiver with .223 & 9mm interchangeable Magazine Wells
- RMCS Upper Receiver with fixed Quad Rail Forend and Barrel Locking Mechanism
- 2 Barrels: 16” .223 Rem. / 5.56 NATO in M4 Profile, Chrome Lined w M4 Feed Ramps & a 16“9mm Barrel with Melonite Finish – also a 9mm Blowback Bolt, and a 9mm Buffer
- 3 Calibers: .223/5.56, 9mm & .22LR (functions with CMMG conversion kit and fires through .223 barrel)
- Magazines: .223 Rem/5.56 NATO – 30 Rounds / 9mm – 20 Rounds and .22LR – 25 Rounds
- Rifling: .223/5.56 Bbl. – 1 turn in 9” – 9mm Bbl. – 1 turn in 10”
- Buttstock: Mission First Tactical (MFT) Minimalist Stock
- Forend: Integral Free Floating Quad Rail Forend
- Pistol Grip: A2 Black Plastic Pistol Grip
- Rear Sight: None, ready for accessory sights or optics of choice
- Front Sight: None, Mil Std 1913 Rail Gas Block ready for accessory sights
- Includes: Compartmented Backpack with pouches for all components constructed of Lightweight Nylon Shell and
- 500 Denier Nylon interior for maximum durability; Shoulder Straps & Waist Belt; Space Blanket, Frontier Straw Water
- Filtration Kit; Sewing Kit, Fishing Kit & Fire Starter Kit.
- Warranty: Windham Weaponry Transferable Lifetime Warranty
*This comprehensive Survival Kit is packed in a 9“ X 6“ Waterproof Aloksak Bag (made in the USA), and its Mil-Spec Repair Kit in a 5“ x 4“ Aloksak Bag (made/assembled in the USA) includes: a 3/4” x 1/2“ Needle Holder / two #7 Needles / two #18 Darner Needles / a #16 Darner Needle / four Heavy Duty Straight Pins / six Assorted Buttons / six Assorted Safety Pins / Thread (#69 Heavy Duty) / a Needle Threader / a Metal Thimble / a Fresnel Lens Magnifier / #138 Bonded Kevlar® Thread (45 lb. test) / a roll of Brass Repair Wire / Utility Cord (MIL-C-5040 Type 1A) / Duct Tape / a 3” x 4” Durable Waterproof Patch / two Commercial Grade Cable Ties / a Derma-Safe Knife / Frontier Water Filter Straw (made in the USA) / and an Advanced First-Aid Kit (made in the USA) including: Aspirin / Non-Aspirin / Chlorphen (allergy medicine) / Diotame (stomach relief) / Diamode (antidiarrheal) / Medi-Lyte (electrolyte replacement) / two Sting Relief Towelettes / two Butterfly Bandages / six Plastic Bandages / five Alcohol Prep Pads / our Triple Antibiotic Ointments / Fire Steel & Tinder Tabs (6 NATO Issue) / Silva 123 Baseplate Compass (imported) / a Fishing Kit (assembled in the USA) including: Hooks / Fishing Lure / 50′ Fishing Line / Split Shot. Total Survival Kit weight: 9 oz.
- Three Calibers
- .223 Rem.-5.56mm NATO / 9mm / .22LR Calibers
- UPC: 848037048226