Common Questions

Can an individual person buy SBR, Full Auto or Burst rifle?
No, WW does not sell direct or drop ship these items to individuals. We only will sell to LE Department/Agency.

What is the Individual Officer/Military discount?
10% off of Retail for parts. Please contact Todd or Cindy for rifle quotes. Please provide both email address and phone number.

Is the LE/Military discount available to retired as well as active?

Department Purchases

If you are a representative from a Law Enforcement/Government Agency looking for pricing on any of our products please use the forms below or contact us directly with your question(s).

Individual Officers / Military Individuals

For a Quote:

Fill out the Questionnaire for Individual Officer Rifle Purchase and fax (207) 221-1630 or email it ( to Windham Weaponry LE Department. You many also call us at 207-893-2223 for a quote.

To Purchase a Rifle:

Windham Weaponry is proud to offer our LE Discount Program to all Active or Retired Law Enforcement and or Military Individuals. For any questions regarding qualifications please email me at

Orders can be submitted one of the following ways: Snail Mail, Email, or Fax (207) 221-1630 Please be sure to include all required forms needed to place your order. If you do not wish to send your credit card information with the order, it will be up to you to call my office with the information (207) 893-2223.

Ordering Steps:

The credit card form below will need to be filled out and sent back to me (unless you have called with the information).
The appropriate statement of purchase form listed below will need to be filled out and sent back to me. If you are NOT sending a copy of the FFL with your order you will need to write the name of the FFL we will ship the rifle to at the bottom of your statement of purchase form.

Please verify with us that the dealer you are having the rifle shipped to has their current FFL on file with us. If they are not on file or it has expired you will need to have them send a valid copy to us. They can forward the FFL by mail, fax or email directly to me (with your name on it) at

Required Forms:

Statement of Purchase for Individual Officers
Military Purchase Discount Purchase Form

Credit Card Payment for Individual Officer Purchase Form


Law Enforcement Division

Upcoming Events

Nov 14

AR15/M16 Factory Carbine Armorer’s Course, Windham, ME (SOLD OUT)

November 14 @ 8:30 am - November 15 @ 5:00 pm
Windham Weaponry
Windham ME
United States
Dec 05

AR-15/M16 Carbine Armorer’s Course, Buford GA

December 5 @ 8:30 am - December 6 @ 5:00 pm
Georgia Gun Club
Buford GA
Feb 27

AR-15/M16 Carbine Armorer’s Course (Evansville, IN)

February 27, 2018 @ 8:30 am - February 28, 2018 @ 5:00 pm